I thought it would be better to blurt it out than to hold you in suspense. We have been trying for over a year, and were beginning to think it wasn't possible. We found out this weekend that it very much is possible, and that Joni is 5 weeks pregnant. We are super excited!
We still plan on going through with our adoption plans after our first baby arrives. Our agency has been great about this change in plans, and is willing to put everything on hold for us until we are ready to continue. We still have a heart for our baby in Vietnam, and while our trip there will need to be delayed, it will happen one day, God willing.
So, we're looking forward to March, 2008. Thanks so much for your prayers, and we ask that they continue as we head out on this new and exciting journey.